1.Data processing Manager
Personal data is collected by:
SAS DOMAINE DE MANVILLE with a share capital of €15.000.000, which registered office is located at Domaine de Manville 13520 Les Baux de Provence, with the Tarascon RCS number 334 989 845, VAT intracommunautal number FR77 334989845 et NAF code 5510Z.
2. Purposes of data processing
Processing of the personal data that you provide us with via the Hotel’s website, mobile site and mobile applications, or when you are in contact with the Hotel, may have some or all of the following purposes:
● Managing your booking (billing, complaints, disputes, incidents during a stay, etc.),
● Managing your stay at the Hotel (access to rooms, drinks, related services, etc.),
● Adapting and improving our services (guest satisfaction surveys, managing complaints),
● Managing our relations with prospective clients (prospecting campaigns, canvassing, etc.),
● Managing our relations with clients before, during and after their stay (loyalty, polling and promotion campaigns, commercial statistics, pre and post-stay e-mail, client profile/preferences, newsletter, etc.),
● Organising competitions, prize draws and all promotional operations,
● Ensuring we fulfil our legal obligations (Police Registration Forms, etc.),
● Securing and improving your use of our website,
● Managing your requests to exercise your right to access, correct and object to your personal data.
3. Data recipients
The personal data that your provide us with via the Hotel’s website, mobile site and mobile applications, or when you are in contact with the Hotel, may be passed on, within the limits of their respective roles:
● to Hotel personnel (Sales Department, Reception, Management, etc.)
● to the Hotel Management’s personnel (Marketing Department, Revenue Management and Web Management, IT Department, Communication Department, Operations Department, Legal Department, Financial Department, Development Department, Entertainment Department, Sports Department, etc.)
● to the Hotel’s and Hotel Management’s authorised service providers and partners (banks, IT subcontractors, OTAs, lawyers, etc.), which are required to put in place strict confidentiality and data protection measures
4. The data in question
We collect and process the following data:
● Your identity (title, surname, first names, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, date of birth, IP address, a copy of a form of identification may be retained for the purpose of proving the exercising of a right to access, correct or object or to fulfil a legal obligation),
● Your browsing data
● data relating to your payment methods (bank details, cheque number, debit/credit card number, debit/credit card expiry date, security code)
● data relating to the transaction undertaken
● data relating to customer relations, that needed to conduct loyalty, prospecting, research, polling and promotion campaigns
● data relating to the organisation and handling of competitions, prize draws and all promotional operations
● geolocation data
The collection of data relating to minors will only include their surname, first name, nationality and date of birth and may only be provided by an adult with full legal capacity. As a result, you are responsible for ensuring that your children do not provide us with any personal data without your permission.
5. Data retention on period
The personal data that we collect from our clients may not be retained beyond a retention period that is strictly necessary for managing customer relations. In addition, client data used for the purpose of commercial prospecting is retained for a period of three years from the date on which the commercial relationship comes to an end. Data relating to a prospective client, who is not a client, is retained for a period of three years from the date of the last contact from the prospective client.
6. Social Networks
If you use the functionalities linked to social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Linkedin, etc.) on our website and given the sharing of data that this involves, the providers of these social media platforms may send us information relating to you, which you have chosen to make public when registering, depending on their respective confidentiality policies. You can amend your corresponding confidentiality settings and preferences on the websites of the aforementioned social media platforms if you wish to discontinue this data sharing. We encourage you to read these social media platforms’ privacy policies, in order to ascertain the purposes of use, in particular as regards advertising and the browsing information that they may collect thanks to these application buttons.
A cookie is a small file who his written on your hard driven by some web sites. Only the personal information that you provide will be collected by the cookies. Moreover, a cookie can’t read hard drive existing information.
8-Alteration of this data protection notice and contact
According to article L.223-2 of the consumer code, it is recalled that the consumer can use his right to register on the list of opposition to the cold calling bloctel: bloctel.gouv.fr
If you have any question about the collection, storage and use of your data do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directeur de la publication
SAS Domaine de Manville
Domaine de Manville - 13520 Les Baux de Provence
Camille Moirenc / Hervé Hôte / Hana le Van / Pauline Daniel / Anthony Lannerotonne / Franck Bel